- Why should someone read your blog? Try a sentence like, “If you love X, X, and X, you’ll feel right at home here.”
- What will they get out of your posts? Are they going to get fashion inspiration? Business advice? An encouraging community of supportive women? Let ’em know what they can expect.
- Which types of posts do you write? Do you have any awesome series that people should know about? Where should they start?
- Why does your blog have credibility? This one is pretty flexible. You could list the big-name sites your content has been shared on, talk about how you have X years of experience in a particular field, OR you can let your readers know that you’re still learning, too, but love to share things as you discover them.
- How did your site get started? Don’t be afraid to be personable here and incorporate how your site came to be. Did you feel inspired after a certain event in your life? Did your passion for your blog’s topic start back in third grade? Tell a story!
I’m a Blogger, hobby Fiction Writer, and Father. I want to share not only my creative works, but how I’m staying sane while trying to carve out the time to balance a day job, family, and creative endeavors.
My main goal is to not just share my own stories, but also connect with (or form 🤔) a community of like-minded people trying to maintain balance and health while pursuing their passions.